TechFRP Search

Custom Search

Monday, October 11, 2010

Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat Released

     Well, 10.10 on 10/10/10 has arrived. 

     Is it truly all 10's?

     The Maverick Meerkat seems like a solid and polished release without anything changed too drastically.

What do You Think?

Have you installed it yet?

What are your initial impressions?

     With the 10.04 release I pushed the install onto all of my relatives and as many of my friends as I could. Prior to 10.04 I was the only one using Ubuntu and every time a new version came out I installed it, new/clean. For my relatives though such frequent change is not a good thing and quite a lot of work for me to keep up with. Unless there are major usability or performance tweaks in 10.10 I can't see Upgrading any of them prior to 11.04 at the earliest and more likely 12.04. Anyone else looking at a similar situation?

Let me know what you think and how things are going with the Meerkat for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment